2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION 2-1. FEATURES Anti Crease function With the alternate rotation of the drum, creasing in the laundry is minimized. More economical by Fuzzy Logic System FUZZY Logic System detects the amount of load and water temperature, and then determines the optimum water level and washing time to minimize energy and water consumption.
2-2. DETERMINE WASHING TIME BY FUZZY LOGIC To get the best washing performance optimal time is determined by sensing of water temperature, selected washing temperature and laundry amount. water temperature washing time the best selected FUZZY washing rinse time washing LOGIC temperature performance...
3. PARTS IDENTIFICATION Power Plug If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or a similarly qualified Drawer person in order to (For datergent and avoid a hazard. fabric softener) Control Panel Drum Door Drain Pump Filter...
4. INSTALLATION Before servicing ask the customer what the trouble is. Check the adjustments. (Power supply :220-240V~, Removal of transit bolts etc..) Check the troubles referring to the troubleshooting. Decide service steps referring to disassembly instructions. Then, service and repair. After servicing, operate the appliance to see whether it works O·Kor NOT.
HOW TO CONNECT INLET HOSE Check that the rubber is the inside of valve connector. Connect inlet hoses firmly to prevent leak. CONNECT DRAIN HOSE · Make sure that the hose is not twisted. · Avoid submerging the end of the hose. ※...
7 TEST OPERATION Preparation Press the power button. Press the START/PAUSE for washing. button. · Connect the power plug to the · In case of cotton program. outlet. · Connect the inlet hose. Check the water heating. Check automatic reverse turn. Check the water supply.
5. OPERATION LED display • Display the estimated remaining time (Hour : Minute) to finish. • In case of abnormal operation, error indications are displayed. • See troubleshooting guide. Wash program selector • 13 programs can be set depending on the type of the laundry.
QC Test Mode - Press Temp. and Spin and Power buttons simultaneously Water level frequency buttons Intensive Crease Care - Press simultaneously Time Delay & Beep ON/OFF • Press the button when reservation washing is needed. • When the button is pressed, [ ] is displayed, maximum delay of [ ] hours can be set.
Wash program selector LED display • 9 program can be set depending on the type of the • Display the estimated remaining time laundry. (Hour : Minute) to finish. • If the power button is pressed, Cotton program is • In case of abnormal operation, error indications are automatically set.
QC Test Mode - Press Option and Spin and Power buttons simultaneously Water level frequency buttons - Press Time Delay and Temp. simultaneously Time Delay & Beep ON/OFF • Press the button when delayed washing is needed. • When the button is pressed, [ ] is displayed, maximum delay of [ ] hours can be set.
6. WIRING DIAGRAM / PROGRAM CHART Medic Rinse : Function that offers more purity in rinse of feracion by maintaining the optimum temperature for elimination of remnant detergent. It can be selected in all courses with the exception of Quick 30. Hand wash/Wool, Delicate course.
7. TROUBLESHOOTING 7-1. BEFORE PERFORMING SERVICE Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while trouble shooting. Voltage of each terminal in 220-240V~ and DC while applying an electric current. 7-2. QC TEST MODE. 1 Refer to the page 10~13. 2 Press Power with above two buttons pressed and then buzzer will sound.
7-4. ERROR DISPLAY If you press the [Start/Pause] button when an error in displayed, any error except S/W ERROR will disappear and the machine will change into pause status. In case of , if the error is not resolved within 15 sec. In case of other errors, if the error is not resolved within 4 min.
8. ERROR DIAGNOSIS AND CHECK LIST 8-1. DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL NO POWER Is the power plug connected firmly to 220-240V~ outlet? Power failure? or Breaker opened? Is the outlet controlled by a switch. Visit to check Water inlet trouble displayed?
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL ° DOOR DOES NOT OPEN Close the door. Did you press the Start/Pause button when the door is open? Refer to 7-4 ERROR DISPLAY Visit to check Check if the door switch is O.K ° Drain Trouble displayed? Is the debris filter clogged with foreign Clean up...
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL ° Suds overflow from the Is low-sudsing detergent for the durm appliance. washing machine used? (In this condition, wash and spin do not operate normally) LOW SUDSING Is the proper amount of detergent used DETERGENT as recommended? Recommend to reduce the amount of detergent.
8-2. FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND TROUBLESHOOTING CAUTION 1. Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while troubleshooting. 2. First of all, check the connection of each part terminal with wiring diagram. 3. If you replace the PWB assembly (Main), put in the connectors correctly. NO POWER When measuring the voltage of the Check the fuse...
NO WATER SUPPLY Is the water supply shut-off? Open the tap. Is the tap opened? Check the chamber (Air) and the tube clogged Water level frequency below 240? with impurity. Is the inlet valve filter clogged with Clean the filter. impurity? Is resistance of the inlet valve connector Replace the inlet valve.
SOFTENER DOES NOT FLOW IN Refer to Is water supplied? option (HOT) NO WATER SUPPLY Check the wiring on the Are receptacles correctly connected to dispenser. the terminals of inlet valve? Is softener put in the correct Put it in the correct compartment of drawer? compartment.
HEATING WITHOUT WATER Water level frequency 252 or more? Replace the sensor Water level frequency between (pressure) 230~245~? PWB ASSEMBLY (MAIN) Checking voltage between two Replace the PWB [Yellow(RD), Black(YL)]pins as press the power button is the voltage assembly 220 - 240V~ in without water condition AC 220~240V DRAIN MALFUNCTIONING Is the drain hose twisted or frozen?
WASH HEATER TROUBLE PWB ASSEMBLY (MAIN) When checking the voltage between connector ( ) the PWB assembly Replace the PWB (Main) during cotton 95°C washing ,Is assembly (Main) the voltage 220 - 240V ~ ? 220-240V~ After power off,is the resistance of wire (RED-YELLOW) connectors between 10Ω...
SPIN TROUBLE Check the sensor (Pressure) or hose (Sensor). While spinning, is the frequency of the If the problem is on the water level 248 or more? sensor or the hose, replace the sensor or the hose. Pressing QC test mode buttons at the same time after power off, press the Normal START/PAUSE button 2 times, is the...
9. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Be sure to unplug the machine out of the outlet before disassembling and repairing the parts. CONTROL PANEL PLATE ASSEMBLY (TOP) Unscrew 2 screws on the back of the top plate. Pull the top plate backward and upward as shown. Disconnect the PWB assembly connector from Hook Main lead wire assembly.
DISPENSER ASSEMBLY Disassemble the top plate assembly. Pull out the drawer to arrow direction. Unscrew 2 screws. PUSH DRAWER The hose clamps and the hose are disassembled. Option DISPENSER ASSEMBLY The ventilation bellows and the water inlet bellows are disassembled on the tub.
INLET VALVE Disconnect the wiring receptacle. Unscrew 2 screws from the back. ※ When reconnecting the connector VALVE #1 (MAIN) White / Black - Black VALVE #2 (PRE) Gray / White - Black VALVE #3 (HOT) Blue / Red - Black LOWER COVER Open the lower cover cap by using coin and pull out the lower cover to the arrow direction after a...
GASKET ASSEMBLY Take apart the cabinet gasket clamp. Unscrew 2 screws from the cabinet cover. Open the lower cover cap and unscrew 1 screw inside. Take apart the lower cover. Disassemble the control panel. (page 18) Unscrew all the screws on the upper and lower sides of the cabinet cover.
ROTOR ASSEMBLY, STATOR ASSEMBLY, FRICTION DAMPER ASSEMBLY Remove the BACK COVER. Unscrew the bolt to pull out the ROTOR assembly. Rotor Bolt (ROTOR ASSEMBLY) Disconnect the wiring connector. Unscrew 6 bolts from the STATOR. Remove the STATOR. Note : Hook of connector (1) is on the backside (STATOR ASSEMBLY) Pull out the hinge, pressing its snap.
PUMP Pump Outlet Hose Remove pump outlet hose. Remove tub pump bellows. Remove cap (Remaining Hose.) Disconnect the wiring. Unscrew 2 screws. Remove the pump. Tub Pump Bellows HEATER Loosen the M6 heater nut to pull out the heater. CAUTION When mounting the heater, be sure to insert the heater into the heater clip on the bottom of the tub.
SWITCH ASSEMBLY, DOOR LOCK Take apart the cabinet cover clamp and release the gasket. Unscrew 2 screws holding the door lock. Disconnect the door lock from the wiring connector. WHEN FOREIGN MATERIAL IS STUCK BETWEEN DRUM AND TUB Remove the heater. Remove the foreign material (wire, coin and others) by inserting a long bar through the hole.