Your model may have some or all of these features. Features that
can be purchased separately as product accessories are labeled
with the word "Accessory." Not all accessories will fit all models.
If you are interested in purchasing one of the accessories, please
call the toll-free number on the cover or in the "Assistance or
Important information to know about glass shelves
Do not clean glass shelves or covers with warm water when
they are cold. Shelves and covers may break if exposed to
sudden temperature changes or impact, such as bumping.
For your protection, tempered glass is designed to shatter
into many small, pebble-size pieces. This is normal. Glass
shelves and covers are heavy. Use special care when re-
moving them to avoid impact from dropping.
(Glass shelves on some models)
The shelves in your refrigerator are adjustable to match your
individual storage needs.
Storing similar food items together in your refrigerator and
adjusting the shelves to fit different heights of items will make
finding the exact item you want easier. It will also reduce the
amount of time the refrigerator door is open, and save energy.
To remove and replace a full width shelf:
1. Remove items from the shelf.
2. Slide the shelf straight out to the stop.
3. Depending on your model, lift back or front of the shelf past
the stop. Slide shelf out the rest of the way.
4. Replace the shelf by sliding the back of the shelf into the
track in the wall of the cabinet.
5. Guide the front of the shelf into the shelf track. Be sure to
slide the shelf in all the way.
To remove a half-width shelf:
1. Remove items from the shelf.
2. Grasp the shelf with both hands and lift the side until the wire
lock is released.
3. Raise the cover toward the opposite wall. Tilt the front of the
shelf up and lift at the back until the rear shelf hooks release
from the center support. Pull the shelf out the rest of the way.
2. Center support
To replace a half-width shelf:
1. Guide the rear shelf hooks into the slots on the center
support. Lift the front of the shelf until the rear shelf hooks
drop into place.
2. Rest the shelf on the side wall with the wire lock in the slot.
Be sure the shelf is securely in place.
Meat Drawer and Cover
(on some models)
To remove and replace the meat drawer:
1. Slide meat drawer out to the stop.
2. Lift front of meat drawer with one hand while supporting
bottom of drawer with other hand. Slide drawer out the rest of
3. Replace the drawer by sliding it back in fully past the drawer
To remove and replace the meat drawer cover
1. Remove the meat drawer. Push the cover back to release the
rear clips from the shelf. Tilt the cover up at the front, and pull
2. Replace the meat drawer cover by fitting the notches and
clips on underside of the cover over the rear and center
crossbars on the shelf.
3. Lower cover into place and pull the cover forward to secure
the rear clips onto the shelf.
4. Replace the meat drawer.
Style 2 (full and half width):
1. Remove the meat drawer. Remove the cover by tilting it up at
the front and lifting it out of the shelf supports.
2. Replace the cover by guiding the rear shelf hooks into the
shelf supports. Tilt the front of the shelf up until rear shelf
hooks drop into the shelf supports.
3. Lower the front of the shelf and make sure it is securely in