(1) Remove the cap from the lens mount.
(2) Select the C mount lens (with mount ring) or CS mount lens.
(3) Screw and fasten the lens into the lens mount.
(4) Connect the video output wire between monitor and camera through
75ohm type coaxial cable.
(5) Connect the power cord input.
(6) When monitor shows the picture, please adjust the focus and iris of the
lens to obtain the best image according to the following procedures:
‧ Choose objects at a distance about 5 ~ 10 meter away.
‧ Loosen the mount lens fixing screw (use L wrench), if necessary.
‧ Turn the lens and the mount together until image is clear.
‧ Screw the mount to camera.
(7) Fix camera to the bracket, if necessary
Press to display the menu. In the menu, this button functions as "ENTER".
UP & DOWN buttons
Press to select the item of menu.
LEFT & RIGHT buttons
Press to change the item value.