1. General The KP-M20/M30 are compact, lightweight, black and white cameras. The KP-M20 uses the atest high grade 1/2-inch image size CCD and the KP-M30 uses the high grade 1/3-inch image size CCD. The total pixel number of each CCD is 410,000(490,000 for CCIR).
Specifications Internal synchronization scanning system 2:1 interlaced The horizontal number: 525 lines (CCIR: 625lines) fV=2fH/525 (CCIR: 625 lines) External synchronization I/O External switch selection. Set to Input at the factory. Input: HD/VD 4 6Vp-p Negative Frequency deviation: Impedance: 75 or high impedance. (Switch selection) Output: HD/VD 4 5Vp-p Negative Impedance: 100Ω...
7. External synchronization (2:1 interlaced) When operating the camera by external drives signals, connect sync drive signals (HD, VD) to the DC /SYNC connector, then the mode is automatically switched from the interna l sync mode to the external sync mode. Horizontal and vertical drive signal inputs EIA: f(H) = 15.734 kHz CCIR: f(H) = 15.625 kHz...
8. CONNECTION OF OPTIONS Signal connection to DC IN/SYNC connector. Signal connection to each pin...
9. Optical system 1)Flange focal Image size: 1/3-inch The flange focal distance is 17.526mm(in air). Flange focal distance cannot be adjusted. Note: Select such a lens as the length (A) from the flange su rface of the lens to the end of the screw side is 8mm or less.
10. Optional 1)Tripod adaptor TA-F30 (23885AX) 2)12-pin plug HR10A-10P-12S(01) Product code: 23810AX Viewed from this side 3)Junction box JU-F30 Product code: 23884AX...
10. Optional 4)Dummy glass ARC1214 Parts code: XMD0009 5)Camera cables Mould type Assy type Shielded type C-201KSM C-201KS C-201KSS (23861AX) (23856AX) (23872AX) C-501KSM C-501KS C-501KSS (23862AX) (23857AX) (23873AX) C-102KSM C-102KS C-102KSS (23863AX) (23858AX) (23874AX) Specify assembly or shielded type at time of order. (): Product code Voltage drop due to a cable is about 0.01V per meter.
11. Notes to users Power supply nnect a 12V DC voltage (11 to 13V) from an external regulated DC power su pply. e a stable power supply without ripple and nois ior to turning on the power switch , check that the polarities of the p ower cable are correct , referring to the connection diagram To protect CCD (sensor)
11. Notes to users Phenomena inherent to CCD imaging device Following are phenomena inherent to a CCD imaging device , and not defects. Smear and blo oming When strong light (lamp , fluorescent lamp , reflected light , etc.) is shot , pale bands are displayed vertically above and below the light.
Hitachi Kokusai Electric is not liable for the losses caused when the equipment is used in a system used for business trades, production process, medical fields, crime prevention applications, etc.