Card remote commander: RM-X151
Parts for installation and connections (1 set)
Rotary commander: RM-X4S
BUS cable (supplied with an RCA pin cord):
RC-61 (1 m), RC-62 (2 m)
CD changer (10 discs): CDX-757MX, CDX-656X
AUX-IN selector: XA-300
USB connection cable for iPod: RC-100IP
Your dealer may not handle some of the above listed
accessories. Please ask the dealer for detailed
Design and specifications are subject to change
• Halogenated flame retardants are not used in the
certain printed wiring boards.
• Halogenated flame retardants are not used in
• Packaging cushions are made from paper.
The following checklist will help you remedy
problems you may encounter with your unit.
Before going through the checklist below, check the
connection and operating procedures.
If the problem is not solved, visit the following
No power is being supplied to the unit.
• Check the connection or fuse.
• If the unit is turned off and the display disappears, it
cannot be operated with the remote commander.
t Turn on the unit.
The power antenna (aerial) does not extend.
The power antenna (aerial) does not have a relay box.
• The ATT function is activated, or the Telephone ATT
function (when the interface cable of a car telephone
is connected to the ATT lead) is activated.
• The position of the fader control "FAD" is not set for
a 2-speaker system.
No beep sound.
• The beep sound is canceled (page 18).
• An optional power amplifier is connected and you are
not using the built-in amplifier.
The contents of the memory have been erased.
• The RESET button has been pressed.
t Store again into the memory.
• The power supply lead or battery has been
disconnected or it is not connected properly.
Stored stations and correct time are erased.
The fuse has blown.
Makes noise when the position of the ignition
The leads are not matched correctly with the car's
accessory power connector.
During playback or reception, demonstration
If no operation is performed for 5 minutes with
"DEMO-ON" set, demonstration mode starts.
t Set "DEMO-OFF" (page 18).
continue to next page t