3. In the Resolution Adjustment Setup area, select the corresponding radio button to set the preferred
4. To confirm your setting, click Apply. For more information about the setting, click Help.
This topic contains troubleshooting information for the mice. If you encounter any of the following problems
when using the mice, refer to the corresponding solution.
Problem: The mouse is not recognized by the operating system.
Solution: To solve the problem, perform one of the following procedures:
Do the following:
• Install the mouse again.
• Access your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) Setup Utility program during the startup process
and make sure that all the USB connectors on your computer are enabled.
– For information about how to access or use the BIOS Setup Utility program on your computer, see the
documentation that came with your computer.
– If all USB connectors on your computer do not work, probably the computer BIOS does not support
them. To solve this problem, go to http://www.lenovo.com/support to download the latest BIOS
updates, or go to http://www.lenovo.com/support/phone to find the Lenovo technical support for
your country or region.
1. Click Start ➙ Control Panel.
2. Depending on your Control Panel mode, double-click System or click Performance and Maintenance
3. Click the Hardware tab.
4. Click Device Manager.
5. Scroll down until you find Mice and other pointing devices. Then, expand the Mice and other
pointing devices category.
6. Right-click HID-compliant mouse, and then select Uninstall. A warning will be displayed, prompting
you that you are going to remove a device from the operating system.
7. Click OK.
8. Right-click Mice and other pointing devices, and then select Scan for hardware changes to
re-detect the hardware.
Problem: The mouse pointer cannot move.
Solution: To solve the problem, do the following:
• Ensure that you have followed all installation procedures.
• Reinstall the Lenovo Mouse Suite software.
• Clean the mouse lens with a soft cotton swab. Do not use any other liquid or solvent to clean the mouse
lens as this might cause damage to the lens.
Lenovo and ThinkPad mice