• Put a mouse pad under the mouse. If the mouse is moving on a highly reflective surface, especially a
glass or mirror surface, the mouse might not be able to work.
Problem: The horizontal scrolling speed cannot be changed on the Wheel tab in the Mouse Properties
Solution: To solve the problem, customize the horizontal scrolling speed setting by doing the following:
1. Click Start ➙ All Programs ➙ Lenovo Mouse Suite ➙ Mouse Suite.
2. In the Mouse Properties window, click the Lenovo tab. Then, click Advanced Properties.
3. In the Advanced Properties window, click the Wheel tab.
4. In the Horizontal Scrolling area, move the slider right to increase or left to decrease the horizontal
Caring for the mouse
Always disconnect the mouse before cleaning. Keep beverages away from the mouse working area and
avoid any spills. The maintenance of your mouse will ensure longer life and minimize the chances of causing
damage to your mouse and computer. There are no user serviceable parts.
Lenovo Combined Mouse User Guide