Cd-rw/dvd-rom ultrabay serial ata drive (42 pages)
Summary of Contents for Lenovo ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse
ThinkPad Bluetooth Laser Mouse User Manual...
About this manual Thank you for your purchase of this Bluetooth mouse set. This topics covered in this manual are listed as following. (This mouse will be sold without dongle.) ◆ Introduction ◆ Installing and the Batteries ◆ Installing and Uninstalling the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack ◆...
1. Introduction Features Laser Mouse Features • With scroll wheel and two buttons、tilt wheel • Power saving mode • LED indicator a. Amber：Low battery b. Flashing green: mouse is pairing USB Bluetooth Dongle Features • Bluetooth specification v1.2 and v2.0 compliant •...
2. Installing the Batteries The mouse needs two AA size batteries. Follow the steps below to install the batteries. 1. Press the button and the battery cover pops out. 2. Install two "AA" batteries while observing the polarity (+ and -) indicated inside the mouse. 3.
3 Installing and Uninstalling the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack 3.1 Installing the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack Before installing the WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, plug the USB Bluetooth dongle into a USB port of your computer. 1. Insert the provided Installation CD in the CD ROM drive. 2.
5. The program will be installed in the folder as shown. Click Change to install in a different location. Click Next to continue. 6. Click Install to start the installation. The installation may need some time to complete. 7. The following screen appears to indicate the installation is complete.
8. Remove the dongle and plug it back in, the mouse will pair automatically. Click Finish to exit the installation. The following prompt requires you to restart the computer so that the Bluetooth stack takes effect. Click Yes to restart your computer now or No to restart later. 3.2 Uninstalling the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack Follow the steps below to uninstall the WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack from your computer.
3. Press the button on the bottom of the USB Bluetooth dongle until the LED begins to flash once every second. This indicates the. Bluetooth dongle has started to search for device to be paired.( This mouse will be sold without dongle.) 4.
2. When the mouse is connected, the following confirmation message appears. Click to confirm that the correct mouse is connected.
5 Using the Laser Mouse After plugging in the USB Bluetooth dongle and setting the mouse in the Bluetooth connection environment as described in “4.Setting up the Laser Mouse” , you can begin using the mouse immediately. 5.1 Power Status of the Laser Mouse The Bluetooth mouse has a battery status LED.
6. Using the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack 6.1 Using the Stack for the First Time To start using the Bluetooth Stack, double click the Bluetooth icon in the system tray. 1. The Initial Bluetooth Configuration Wizard will launch. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the configuration.
6.2 Connecting to the other HID Devices Besides the mouse, the Bluetooth Stack also allows you to connect to other Bluetooth devices. 1. Make sure the USB Bluetooth dongle has been plugged onto your computer. 2. Set the Bluetooth devices, such as printers, modems, and PDAs, you want to connect to the Bluetooth stack.
7. Troubleshooting If you have any problems with your Bluetooth mouse, please check the following: • Check the system requirements to make sure that your system is compatible. • Check to see if the batteries in the mouse are installed correctly. Make sure the polarity of the batteries corresponds with the polarity signs inside the mouse battery compartments.
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.