When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not place cord, plugs or appliance in water
or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before
putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance
to an authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of an accessory not evaluated for use with this appliance may
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use.
12. Do not use appliance without lid properly placed on container.
13. The container is designed for use with this appliance. It must never be used
on a range top.
14. Do not set a hot container on a wet or cold surface.
15. Do not use a cracked container or a container having a loose or weakened
16. Do not clean container with cleansers, steel wool pads, or other abrasive
17. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS