Select the input source signal.
• TV: To watch analog or digital TV channels.
• Video: To use VCRs, camcorders, or game consoles connected via
• Component: To use VCRs, camcorders, or game consoles connected via
• HDMI-1 : To connect HD devices via HDMI Connection.
• HDMI/MHL: To connect MHL devices via HDMI/MHL Connection.
• Music: To play music from a music player connected via music port.
Adjust picture options such as Brightness, contrast, and advanced picture settings.
Select the picture mode.
For custom picture settings.
For standard picture settings.
For moving pictures such as movies.
For fast and dynamic pictures suitable with playing
For bright and vivid picture settings.
Suggested settings for sporting events.
Adjust the backlight that affects the overall brilliance of the picture. (0 ~100)
Adjust the white level in the picture. Low contrast makes pictures look dark, high contrast makes
pictures washed out. (0 ~100)
Adjust the brightness setting. (0 ~100)
Adjust the amount of color level in the picture. (0 ~100)
Adjust the picture hue. (-50 ~ 50)
Adjusting the Menu Settings