Ce dispositif est conforme à la norme CNR-210 d'Industrie Canada applicable aux appareils radio
exempts de licence. Son fonctionnement est sujet aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) le dispositif
ne doit pas produire de brouillage préjudiciable, et (2) ce dispositive doit accepter tout brouillage reçu,
y compris un brouillage susceptible de provoquer un fonctionnement indésirable.
The Streaming Stick has been designed with the highest concern for safety. However, any electrical
device, if used improperly, has the potential for causing fire, electrical shock or personal injury. To help
ensure accident-free operation, follow these guidelines:
• Observe all warnings, precautions and instructions.
• Stop use, unplug the device that the Streaming Stick is inserted into from the electrical outlet and
disconnect any other cables immediately if the Streaming Stick or the device functions in an abnormal
manner, produces unusual sounds or smells or becomes too hot to touch.
• For more information on product safety and troubleshooting, please go to www.roku.com/support.
Use and Handling
• When playing video games, use in a well-lit area and stand or sit as far away from the screen as possible.
• Take a 10-15 minute break every hour if playing video games and avoid prolonged use of the remote.
• Stop playing video games if you begin to feel tired or if you experience discomfort or pain in your
hands or arms while operating the remote if the condition persists, consult a doctor.
• If you experience any of the following health problems, discontinue use of the Streaming Stick
— Dizziness, nausea, fatigue or symptoms similar to motion sickness.
— Discomfort or pain in a part of the body, such as eyes, ears, hands, or arms. If symptoms persist,
consult your physician.
• Keep the Streaming Stick and any accessories, including the remote, out of the reach of small children.
• Do not touch the Streaming Stick during an electrical storm.
• Do not allow liquid, small particles or other foreign objects to get into the Streaming Stick or
• Do not expose the Streaming Stick to smoke or steam.
• Do not expose the Streaming Stick or accessories to high, temperatures, high humidity or direct
Copyright © 2013 Roku, Inc. All rights reserved. Roku and
the Roku logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc.