Moisture will form in the operating section of the unit if the unit is brought from cool surroundings
into a warm room or if the temperature of the room rises suddenly. When this happens, unit's
performance will be impaired. To prevent this, let the unit stand in its new surroundings for
about an hour before switching it on, or make sure that the room temperature rises gradually.
Condensation may also form during the summer if the unit is exposed to the breeze from an air
conditioner. In such cases, change the location of the unit.
HOW TO HANDLE THE LED PANEL
• Do not press hard or jolt the LED panel. It may cause the LED panel glass to break and injury may
• If the LED panel is broken, make absolutely sure that you do not touch the liquid in the panel. This may
cause skin inflammation.
• If the liquid gets in your mouth, immediately gargle and consult with your doctor. Also, if the
liquid gets in your eyes or touches your skin, consult with your doctor after rinsing for at least 15
minutes or longer in clean water.
Possible Adverse Effects on LED Panel:
If a fixed (non-moving) pattern remains on the LED Panel for long periods of time, the image can become
permanently engrained in the LED Panel and cause subtle but permanent ghost images. This type of
damage is NOT COVERED BY YOUR WARRANTY. Never leave your TV on for long periods of time while it is
displaying the following formats or images:
• Fixed Images, such as stock tickers, video game patterns, TV station logos, and websites.
• Special Formats that do not use the entire screen. For example, viewing letterbox style (16:9)
media on a normal (4:3) display (black bars at top and bottom of screen); or viewing normal
style (4:3) media on a widescreen (16:9) display (black bars on left and right sides of screen).
The following symptoms are not signs of malfunction but technical limitation.
• LED Panels are manufactured using an extremely high level of precision technology, however
sometimes parts of the screen may be missing picture elements or have luminous spots. This is not a
sign of a malfunction.
• Do not install the TV near electronic equipment that produces electromagnetic waves. Some
equipment placed too near this unit may cause interference.
• Effect on infrared devices – There may be interference while using infrared devices such as
infrared cordless headphones.
Important Safety Instructions