Easy to use deep cleaner with attached tools (40 pages)
Summary of Contents for Hoover SteamVac Deep Cleaner with Auto Rinse SteamVacuum
SteamVac™ Dual V™ Deep Cleaner cleans carpet fibers by applying hot tap water and cleaning solution. www.hoover.com ™ ™ Deep Cleaner with Auto Rinse The Easy to Use Deep Cleaner ® ™ ENGLISH pp. 1-17 ESPAÑOL pág. 18-27 FRANÇAIS p. 28-37...
• Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
Thank you for choosing a HOOVER product. If you need any assistance: Visit our website at www.hoover.com. Click on the “Service” button to find the service outlet nearest you OR Call 1-800-944-9200 for an automated referral of service outlet locations (U.S.
The assembled cleaner will look like this drawing. Model with SpinScrub™ hand tool is shown. With cord hook (D) to back of deep cleaner, push upper handle down onto lower handle. Attach hose/cord hook Insert tabs on hook into slots on back of cleaner.
Rotate top of caddy toward cleaner handle. Slide caddy down so notch (G) on caddy rests in hook (H) on cleaner. 1-12 Press hose into opposite side of caddy. Loop hose at bottom of cleaner and press into top of hook (K). 1-15 Snap stair/upholstery nozzle onto caddy.
1-18 Pull tool down and outward. To reposition the tool, reverse this proce- dure. 1-19 How to reattach tool cover The tool cover is designed with a break- away feature which allows it to snap free if it is pushed open too far. To reattach, align hinges of cover with holes on sides of tool storage area.
2. How to use Deep Cleaner Description ON/OFF switch To turn cleaner ON, push switch down. To turn cleaner OFF, push switch up. The assembled deep cleaner will look like the drawing. Model with SpinScrub™ hand tool is shown. 1. Hand grip 2.
Check clean water tank also; it may need to be refilled. Do not use without float and float retainer in place. If broken or dis- lodged, take to an Authorized Hoover Service Center or Dealer for repair. The tanks Clean water tank...
Carry tank to a sink. Turn tank cap counterclockwise and remove cap. 2-14 Fill container (16 oz.) with HOOVER Carpet/Upholstery Detergent or HOOVER Bare Floor Cleaner. Do not use Bare Floor Cleaner on carpet or upholstery. Do not use any type of wax with your ‘SteamVac’...
3. How to clean Before you begin cleaning a. Vacuum thoroughly - For carpet, use a HOOVER vacuum cleaner with an agitator for best results. Vacuum uphol- stery with a vacuum cleaner with clean- ing tool attachments. Use a crevice tool to reach into tufts and folds.
9. 1. Fill clean water tank according to instructions for Figs. 2-9 to 2-12. 2. Fill detergent container with HOOVER Carpet/Upholstery Detergent according to instructions for Figs. 2-13 to 2-15. 3. Turn brushes ON or OFF as desired.
1. Fill clean water tank according to instructions for Figs. 2-9 to 2-15. 2. Fill detergent container with HOOVER Bare Floor Cleaner according to instruc- tions for Figs. 2-13 to 2-15. 3. Turn brushes ON for scrubbing or OFF if scrubbing is not desired.
Select tool Your model includes some combination of the following tools, but may not include them all. 3-14 After using tool Drain suction hose by turning deep cleaner ON and holding nozzle up for several minutes. Do not press trigger. Unplug deep cleaner from electrical outlet.
3. Fill clean water tank according to instructions for Figs. 2-9 to 2-12. 4. Fill detergent container with HOOVER Carpet/Upholstery Detergent according to instructions for Figs 2-13 to 2-15. 5. Attach tool to end of hose.
3. Fill clean water tank according to instructions for Figs. 2-9 to 2-12. 4. Fill detergent container with HOOVER Carpet/Upholstery Detergent according to instructions for Figs. 2-13 to 2-15. 5. Attach tool to end of hose.
• calling 1-800-944-9200 for an automated referral of authorized service outlet locations (U.S. only). Do not send your cleaner to The Hoover Company in North Canton for service, this will only result in delay. If further assistance is needed, contact...
The Hoover Company on-line at www.hoover.com This warranty does not cover pick up delivery, or house calls; however, if you mail your appliance to a Hoover Factory Service Center for warranty service, transportation will be paid one way. While this warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.