MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM TEMPERATURE
The maximum and minimum record of the indoor and remote
temperature will be automatically stored in the memory of the
main unit (receiver). Main unit will display the minimum,
maximum and the current reading upon each press of
MEMORY button. The unit will return to the current
temperature display in 15 seconds. To clear the memory,
press and hold "MEM" for 3 seconds and all stored readings
will be erased.
The remote temperature trend indicator shows the trend of
temperatures collected at particular remote sight. There are
three trends will be shown: rising, steady, and falling.
If the main unit display for the remote sensor goes blank,
press and hold [
] button for 2 seconds to begin a new signal
search. If the signal still isn't received, please make sure that:
1. The remote sensor is in its proper location.
2. The distance between main and remote units is not
over 100 feet.
3. The path between the units is clear of obstacles. Shorten the
distance between units if necessary.
4. Fresh batteries are installed correctly in both remote and
Note: When the temperature falls below freezing, the batteries
in outdoor remote sensors may have reduced voltage supply
and a shorter effective range. We recommend to
Use lithium-ion batteries at the temperatures below 32°F
If everything listed above is in order and there is no reception
anyway, please perform the following steps:
1. Bring main unit and remote sensor close together.
2. Remove 4 small screws from the back of the remote sensor
and open the battery compartment.
3. Remove the batteries from the battery compartment and
reinstall them in the same manner. Remote sensor
LED indicator will flash showing transmission of the signal.
4. Remove the batteries from the main unit and reinstall
them in the same manner.
5. On the main unit select the same channel number as
set on the remote sensor. Outdoor temperature
on the display will show that transmission is being
received successfully .
Signals from other household devices, such as doorbells,
home security systems, and entry controls, may interfere
with this product and may cause temporary reception
failure. This is normal and will not affect the general
performance of the product. The transmission and reception
of temperature readings will resume once the interference
1. After the main unit receives temperature readings from the
remote sensor(s), the WWVB time signal receiver will
automatically search for the time signal. This takes
about 5-8 minutes.
2. If the radio signal is received, the date and time will be
set automatically, and the [
3. If in 8 minutes the time signal has not been received,
press "MODE" button to set the time manually. Always
place the main unit by the window for better reception.
4. The clock will continue to search for the WWVB time
signal daily for every hour between 1:00 am and 4:30 am.
After the signal has been successfully received, the time
and date will be updated automatically.
CALENDAR AND CLOCK DISPLAY MODES
Date is displayed in month-date format. Each press of the
MODE button will change the clock display setting between
the time with seconds and time with weekday.
] icon will appear.