USER'S MANUAL (2/2)
(Precautions and Adjustment Methods)
WIDE PLASMA DISPLAY
WITH OPTIONAL VIDEOBOARD
Equipment ················································ E-6-E-7
Before using the display, read the User's manual (1/2) and the User's manual (2/2) carefully so that you know how
to use the display correctly.
Refer to these manuals whenever questions or problems about operation arise. Be sure to read and observe the
Keep these manuals where the user can access them readily.
* Installation and removal require special expertise. Consult your product dealer for details.
• Accessories ··························· User's manual (1/2)
• Part Names and Functions ··· User's manual (1/2)
• Installation ···························· User's manual (1/2)
• Options ·································· User's manual (1/2)
• Factory Settings ··················· User's manual (1/2)
• Specification ························· User's manual (1/2)