The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within
an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user
to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage"
within the product's enclosure that may be of
sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in
which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE AND ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These
limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses
and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to
radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Electrical energy can perform many useful functions. This unit has been engineered and manufactured to assure your personal safety. But
IMPROPER USE CAN RESULT IN POTENTIAL ELECTRICAL SHOCK OR FIRE HAZARD. In order not to defeat the safeguards
incorporated into this product, observe the following basic rules for its installation, use and service. Please read these "Important
Safeguards" carefully before use.
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifier's) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A
grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR
BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle
is intended to alert the user to the presence of
important operating and maintenance (servicing)
instructions in the literature accompanying the