CARING FOR YOUR COOKWARE
• Cast iron cookware is dishwasher durable
and the colorfast finish resists fading and
discoloring. However, to extend the life of
your cast iron cookware, hand washing is
• Allow cast iron cookware to cool before
• Use a sponge, nylon pad, or dishcloth
when cleaning cast iron cookware; do
not use oven cleaners, steel wool, harsh
detergents, or chlorine bleach.
• Food residues can be removed by
soaking with warm water for 15 to 20
minutes before washing. A soft brush or
nylon pad can be used to remove food
deposits or clean between the ribs on
the professional cast iron grill pan.
Wash, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
• Thoroughly dry cookware before storage.
Store cast iron cookware in a dry