USING YOUR COOKWARE
• All KitchenAid cookware is designed
for use on gas, electric, and induction
• Use potholders or oven mitts when
handling hot cookware.
• Before use, wash in hot, soapy water,
rinse, and dry.
• Use low to medium heat for best
cooking. Use high heat for cooking such
as boiling, searing, stir-fry, etc.
• Use oil that cooks best with moderate
heat. Temperatures that are too high or
too low cause sticking.
• To minimize sticking when frying,
sautéing, or searing, preheat the pan for
1–2 minutes over low heat before adding
• For best results when cooking cold items
like potatoes, microwave them first for
a minute or two to keep them from
• For best results, use cooking
spray designated as "less-residue."
Recommended oils for flavor include
olive oil, peanut oil, or sesame oil.
• For best results, place cookware on a
burner close in diameter to the pan in
use. If cooking with gas, do not allow
the flame to go up the sides of the pan.
• Do not leave an empty pan on a hot
burner or allow pan to boil dry. This may
damage the cookware finish.
• Cookware is oven safe up to 375°F.
• Avoid using sharp-edged and metal
utensils that may scratch or cut the
• Do not cut inside the cookware.
• Do not place cookware under the broiler.