• Read all instructions carefully. Before switching on, make sure that the voltage of your electricity
supply is the same as that indicated on the rating plate on the bottom of the cleaner.
• WARNING: Do not use the vacuum cleaner when rug or floor is wet.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow the
vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy. Do not allow the vacuum cleaner to run unattended at any
time. Use the vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in these instructions.
• Do not use the vacuum cleaner without a dust bag.
Change the dust bag before it is full in order to maintain the best efficiency.
• Do not use the vacuum cleaner to pick up matches, live ashes or cigarette butts. Keep the
vacuum cleaner away from stoves and other heat sources. Heat can deform and discolour the
plastic parts of the unit.
• Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the vacuum cleaner as they may damage the cleaner
parts. Do not stand on the hose assembly. Do not put weight on the hose. Do not block the
suction or the exhaust port.
• Switch the vacuum cleaner off on the body of the machine before unplugging from the electrical
outlet. Disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet before changing the dust bag or dust
container. To avoid damage, please remove the plug by grasping the plug itself, not by pulling on
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• The plug must be removed from the socket outlet before cleaning or maintaining the appliance.
• The use of an extension cord is not recommended.
• If your vacuum cleaner is not operating correctly, switch off the power supply and consult an
authorized service agent.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a
similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Don't carry the vacuum cleaner by holding the hose.
Use the handle on the vacuum cleaner set.
• Unplug the cleaner when not in use. Turn off the power switch before unplugging.
Do not use to suck up water.
safety information _