Preparation before using your unit
How to Connect
Connect the AC adaptor to the power
input jack. Then, connect the AC plug
of the adaptor to the AC outlet.
• Only use the AC adaptor supplied
with your product.
When you are not using this product,
disconnect the AC adaptor from the AC outlet.
Connect the earphone to the
Connect the earphone jack
plug to the main unit.
• Reduce the volume on the
earphone control while increasing
the volume on the main unit.
Connection to External Device (if necessary)
* Your CD Player may be connected to the AUX IN jack of an external device.
1. Reduce the volume of the external device.
2. Connect the Line Out jack to the Input jack of the device.
• An external device connection cable (not supplied) may be available.
Contact the nearest Samsung Electronics Customer Services.
Using the rechargeable battery
Strip the sheath covering the terminals
of the rechargeable battery before
•As shown in the illustration, with a knife carefully
strip the sheath of the negative (-) terminal by 6 mm.
If the sheath is not stripped, charging will not function.
Insert the battery into the battery
• Insert the battery into the battery
Connect the AC adaptor to the
AC outlet and power input jack.
•Charging of the rechargeable batteries
Time taken to fully charge the battery : 10 hours
Battery life of fully charged battery
MP3-CD : 10 hours 30 minutes max.
CD : 12 hours max.
Sheath to be stripped