using your unit
How to Connect
Connect the AC adaptor to the power
input jack. Then, connect the AC plug
of the adaptor to the AC outlet.
• Only use the AC adaptor supplied
with your product.
When you are not using this product,
disconnect the AC adaptor from the AC outlet.
Connect the earphone to the
Connect the earphone
jack to the main unit.
• Reduce the volume on the
remote control while increasing
the volume on the main unit.
Connection to External Device (if necessary)
* Your CD Player may be connected to the AUX IN jack of an external device
1. Reduce the volume of the external device
2. Connect the Line Out jack to the Input jack of the device with
connection cable (not supplied).
Using rechargeable batteries
Strip the sheath covering the
terminals of the rechargeable
battery before charging it.
• As shown in the illustration, with a knife
carefully strip the sheath of the negative (-)
terminal by 6 mm.
If the sheath is not stripped, charging will not function.
Insert the battery into the
• Insert the battery into the battery
Connect the AC adaptor to the
AC outlet and power input jack.
• Charging of the rechargeable batteries
Ni-MH rechargeable battery (1600mAh)
Time taken to fully charge the battery : 10 hours
Battery life of fully charged battery
MP3-CD : 10 hours 30 minutes max.
CD : 12 hours max.
* Actual charging time may vary according to the type and capacity of
the rechargeable batteries.
Sheath to be stripped