OUTPUT BALANCE AND LEVEL
The BALANCE key selects the BALANCE and OUTPUT
LEVEL functions for all programs.
1. Press the BALANCE key while any parameter is
2. The first function called will be BALANCE. Adjust
the BALANCE of the effected and direct signal be-
tween 0 and 100% using the PARAMETER INCRE-
* Balance = 100% : effect sound only.
Balance = 0% : direct sound only.
3. Press the BALANCE key again to call the OUTPUT
LEVEL function. Adjust using the PARAMETER IN-
* OUT LVL = 100% : maximum output level.
OUT LVL = 0% : no sound will be output.
B Y P A S S
When the BYPASS key is pressed and its LED lights,
the effect signal is defeated and only the direct input
signal is delivered via the OUTPUT jacks. The BALANCE
and OUTPUT LEVEL functions are also bypassed.
The BYPASS function can also be activated via a
footswitch connected to the BYPASS jack. A normally-
closed-type footswitch such as the Yamaha FC-5 must