Before using your tumble dryer for the first time, we
recommend you place a few damp cloths inside the
appliance and dry for 20 minutes.
There may be dust inside a brand new tumble dryer.
1. Connect the appliance.
2. Open the door.
3. Load the items one at a time, shaking them out
4. Close the door. Please check the laundry does not
get caught between the door and filter.
5. Select the drying time by turning the Time
Selector Dial clockwise.
6. If required, press the Low Temperature Button
7. Press the Start Button
operating. The mains-ON light comes on.
The drum turns alternately in both directions
All drying programmes end with a 10 minute
cooling phase (position
The machine stops automatically at the end of this
phase. The mains-on light goes out.
8. Immediately remove the laundry.
: the machine starts
on selector dial).
After each use
• Clean the filters (see page 9).
• Empty the water reservoir (see page 10).
If the drying programme has to be stopped before it
reaches the end, we recommend that you turn the
Time Selector Dial to position
until the end of this phase before removing the
laundry. This will avoid a build-up of heat inside the
Modifying the programme
To change a programme which is running, turn the
Time Selector Dial clockwise to the required position.
(cooling) and wait