How to use the flap, cover
Grip the handle of flap cover, then rotate and
Push the inside.
Grip the handle of flap cover, then pull out.
How to Separate the Flap, Cover
Hold the flap cover, and bend.
Pull out one side.
• Take out the twist ice maker, fill it up and put it
back to it's original location.
• Ice will be dropped into the
ice storage bin by rotating Ice
separation handle of ice
• You can make ice and also
use this space as a storage
space for Frozen food.
Removing (1) (Twist ice
maker) as shown in the
• Rotating the ice separation handle before ice is
fully frozen may cause the remaining water
drop into the ice storage bin to lump the ice
• Take the ice out of the ice storage bin for use
but do not pour water into the ice storage bin
to freeze the water to ice. The ice storage bin
can be Frozen and broken.
• When the ice is full, it is designed for the ice to
fall to the bottom in case the ice storage bin
can not pulled out. Be careful not to store the
ice too full.
• Defrosting takes place automatically.
• The defrosting water flows down to the
evaporating tray and is evaporated automatically.