Roaster Oven Safety
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles
3. Use oven mitts to remove the insert pan
from the roaster oven; or to remove a
baking pan or cooked food from the
4. To protect against electrical shock do
not immerse roaster base, cord, or plug
in water or other liquid.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use and
before cleaning. Allow to cool before
putting on or taking off parts and before
7. Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug, or after the
appliance malfunctions or has been
dropped or damaged in any manner.
Call our toll-free customer service number
for information on examination, electrical
repair, mechanical repair, or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments
not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may cause injuries.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table
or counter, or touch hot surfaces,
including the stove.
11. To disconnect, turn any control to "Off"
then remove plug from wall outlet.
12. Do not place on or near a hot gas or
electric burner, or in a heated oven.
13. Extreme caution must be used when
moving an appliance containing hot oil
or other hot liquids.
14. CAUTION: Steam escaping from under
cover is hot and can burn.
15. Do not use without the insert pan
specifically designed for this model.
16. Do not use appliance to melt wax or
any other non-food use.
17. Do not allow flammable materials such
as curtains, draperies, walls, cabinets,
backsplashes and the like to touch any
part of the roaster oven while it is in
18. Do not use appliance for other than