ow to use washer
• This Start/Pause button is used to start
wash cycle or pause the wash cycle.
• If temporary stop of wash cycle is needed,
press "Start/Pause" button.
• When in Pause, the power is turned off
automatically after 4 minutes.
• NB. The door will not open before 1 to 2
minutes when Pause is selected,
or at the end of the wash cycle.
• While the "Detecting" is shown in the display
the machine rotates slowly and detects how
many laundries are loaded in the drum. It
will take a few seconds.
• Available in Cotton, Synthetic and Allergy
• Lights whenever the door of the washer is
• The door can be unlocked by pressing the
Start/Pause button to stop the washer.
• The door can be opened after a short delay.
Preparing washing before starting "Time Delay"
- Turn on the water tap.
- Load laundry and close the door.
- Place the detergent and fabric softener in
• How to set "Time Delay"
- Press Power button.
- Turn the Program dial to select
the program you require.
- Press Time Delay button and set the
- Press the Start/Pause button.
• If Time Delay button is pressed, "3:00" is
displayed. The maximum delayed time is
19:00 hours and the minimum time is 3:00
• Each pressing of the button advances time
delay by one hour.
• To cancel the time delay, press the
• Time Delay is 'expected time' from the
present to the completion of washing cycle
or selected process (Wash, Rinse, Spin).
According to the condition of water supply and
temperature, the delayed time and the actual
washing time may vary.