ow to use washer
1. Special function display
• When Child lock is selected, the
" lamp is on.
• When time delay is selected, it shows the
remaining times to finish the selected
2. Self diagnose display
• If the washer encounters a fault during
operation, the associated fault will be
" : Water pressure sensing error
" : Problem of overfilling water
" : Door is not closed
" : Over load in motor
" : Water inlet trouble
" : Drainage trouble
" : Unbalanced load
" : Water temperature trouble
" : Water leaks
" : Dry heater or thermostat trouble.
If these error letters are displayed, please refer to
the troubleshooting page29 and follow the guide.
3. Completion of washing
• When washing cycle is completed,
" is displayed on the "Multi display".
4. Time left
• During washing cycle, the remaining
washing time is displayed.
• Recommended program by manufacturer.
- Cotton : around 1 hour and 48 minutes
- Synthetic : around 1 hour and 21 minutes
- Allergy Care :
around 2 hours and 34 minutes
- Delicate : around 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Hand Wash/Wool : around 55 minutes
- Quick 30 : around 30 minutes
- Duvet : around 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Rinse + Spin : around 23 minutes
- Refresh : around 25 minutes
• The washing time may vary by the amount
of laundry, water pressure, water
temperature and other washing conditions.
• If an unbalanced load is detected or if the
suds removing program operates, the
wash time may be extended.
(Max. increasing time is 45 minutes.)
Est. Time Remaining
• This display shows the estimated time
remaining in the cycle when operating.
• This washer automatically detects the
wash load (weight) and optimizes the
washing time. After detecting, the display
will show the adjusted time remaining.
• It shows elapsed time of the cycle the
washer is operating.