• To prevent damage or discoloration to the
– Do not put ovenware or other objects in
the appliance directly on the bottom.
– Do not put aluminium foil directly on the
bottom of the appliance.
– do not put water directly into the hot appli-
– do not keep moist dishes and food in the
appliance after you finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or install the
• Discoloration of the enamel has no effect on
the performance of the appliance. It is not a
defect in the sense of the warranty law.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit juices
cause stains that can be permanent.
• Do not keep hot cookware on the control
• Do not let cookware to boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or cookware fall
on the appliance. The surface can be dam-
• Do not activate the cooking zones with emp-
ty cookware or without cookware.
• Do not put aluminium foil on the appliance.
• Cookware made of cast iron, aluminium or
with a damaged bottom can cause scratches
on the glass ceramic. Always lift these ob-
jects up when you have to move them on the
Care and Cleaning
Warning! Risk of injury, fire or damage to
• Before maintenance, deactivate the appli-
ance and disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold. There is the
risk that the glass panels can break.
• Replace immediately the door glass panels
when they are damaged. Contact the Serv-
• Be careful when you remove the door from
the appliance. The door is heavy!
• Clean regularly the appliance to prevent the
deterioration of the surface material.
• Remaining fat or food in the appliance can
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth.
Only use neutral detergents. Do not use
abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads,
solvents or metal objects.
• If you use an oven spray, obey the safety in-
structions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if applica-
ble) with any kind of detergent.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp used
for this appliance, is only for household appli-
ances. Do not use it for house lighting.
Warning! Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same specifications.
• Contact the Service to repair the appliance.
We recommend only the use of original
Warning! Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent children
and pets to get closed in the appliance.