1. Press the Selection button again and again
until the indicator for the minute minder
2. Set the time with + or - button (the maxi-
mum time is 2 hours 30 minutes).
3. After 5 seconds, the clock starts to count
4. When the set time ends, press a button to
stop the signal.
Oven - Helpful hints and tips
Warning! Refer to the Safety chapters.
The temperature and baking times in the
tables are guidelines only. They depend on
the recipes, quality and quantity of the ingredi-
Caution! Use a Deep grill roasting pan for
very moist cakes. Fruit juices can cause
permanent stains on the enamel.
The top oven is the smaller of the two ovens. It
has 3 shelf levels. Use is to cook smaller quan-
tities of food. It gives especially good results
when used to cook fruitcakes, sweets and sa-
voury flants or quiche.
The main oven is particularly suitable for cook-
ing larger quantities of food.
• Your new oven may bake or roast differently
to the appliance you had before. Adapt your
Tips on baking
The cake is not browned
The cake sinks (becomes
soggy, lumpy, streaky)
Incorrect oven level
Oven temperature too high
Cancelling the clock functions
1. Push the Selection button again and again
until necessary function indicator flashes.
2. Push and hold button "- ".
After some seconds the clock function
usual settings (temperature, cooking times)
and shelf levels to the values in the tables.
• With longer baking times, the oven can be
switched off about 10 minutes before the
end of baking time, to use the residual heat.
When you use frozen food, the trays in
the oven can twist during baking. When
the trays get cold again, the distortion
will be gone.
How to use the Baking Tables
• We recommend to use the lower tempera-
ture the first time.
• If you cannot find the settings for a special
recipe, look for the one that is almost the
• Baking time can be extended by 10-15 mi-
nutes, if you bake cakes on more than one
• Cakes and pastries at different heights do
not always brown equally at first. If this oc-
curs, do not change the temperature setting.
The differences equalize during the baking
Put the cake on a lower oven level
Use a lower setting