CAUTION: Appliance surfaces are hot during and after use.
• The fan will operate for all functions, but the heating elements will operate
• Be sure that the TEMPERATURE CONTROL is set on "•" before plugging the cord
into the outlet for use and when unplugging after use.
• Set TEMPERATURE CONTROL and FUNCTION CONTROL before setting
• The oven will only operate if the ELECTRONIC TIMER has been set
to the desired time and the ON/OFF button has been pressed.
• For even cooking, always place foods in the oven with at least one inch of space
on all sides to allow proper air circulation.
• Preheat the oven when using the broil function.
• The DRIP/BAKING PAN included with the oven is suitable for cookies, rolls,
biscuits, nachos, pork chops, etc.
• Most standard baking pans and casserole dishes are suitable for the Commercial
Convection Oven. The oven allows you to bake 2 – 8" pie or cake pans, 1 – 9"
or 10" pie or cake pan, 1 – 10" bundt or angel food cake pan, 1 – 12 cup
muffin pan, 1 – 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan, 1 jelly roll pan, 2 loaf pans, or
1 – 14" x 9" cookie sheet.
• Choose bakeware made of metal, oven-proof glass or ceramic.
• Your Commercial Convection Oven is designed to hold a half-sheet pan.
• Many convenience foods are packaged in non-metallic containers suitable for use
in microwave ovens as well as regular ovens. Check package directions to
determine if the container is suitable for use in a regular oven.