• Select a firm, level and flat location. For proper airflow, locate the unit at least 3 feet (1 M) from any
wall or furniture.
• When operating, large volumes of air are drawn toward the air purifier. Surrounding areas should be
cleaned and/or vacuumed frequently to prevent build-up of dust and other contaminates. This may also
help prolong the life of the filter. If the unit is placed on a light colored carpet, a small mat or rug should
be used underneath to prevent permanent staining. This is especially important in homes with
contamination from smoking, fireplaces or where candles are burned.
• Ensure the exit grille (front of the unit) faces away from the closest wall or furniture.
• Ensure no grilles are blocked.
INSTALL HEPA-TYPE FILTERS
The HEPA-Type Filters are supplied within the air purifier. They are wrapped to ensure purity.
• Make sure the air purifier is turn off and unplugged.
• Remove the rear grille by pressing the notch on the top of the rear grille and
pulling the grille towards you (Fig. 2).
• Remove the filters by gently pushing along the edge of the filter frame and
pulling it forward. Repeat for the second filter.
• Remove the protective wrap from the filters.
• Place the filters back into the air purifier housing and snap the rear grille back
Note that the pre-filter needs to be in position along the rear grille before snapping
the grille back into place.
The Top filter must be in place in order for the unit to operate.
Powering Up: (Fig. 3)
• Plug the air purifier into a grounded, working outlet. Once the
unit is plugged in, the back-lit Power Button icon ( ) will blink
for 12 seconds indicating the unit is ready for operation.
• When the Power Button is pressed the following will
The LCD display and buttons will light up. The Oscillation,
on/ off, Timer, and Timer +/– button lights will turn off after
3 seconds. The LCD light will turn off after 8 seconds if no
buttons are pressed.
The UV feature turns on.
The Ionizer feature turns on.
The air purifier will operate at a medium cleaning power
level for a few seconds and then automatically change
to a low level.
The continuous Run display turns on and rotates.
UV on/off button
UV bulb reset