To help circulate fresher, cleaner air through the room, this unit has an
• To turn oscillation on or off, simply press the oscillation (
DUAL UV LAMP OPERATION
• Press the UV button to turn the Lamps on or off (Fig 7).
• The lamps will light and you will see a faint blue glow along the top of
the unit. This is a visual effect to let you know that the UV feature has
been turned on. The UV bulbs are located inside the product and can't be
seen during normal operation.
• The UV button will be illuminated on the control panel.
NOTE: Removing the rear grille or turning the unit off will cancel the UV
CLEANING THE HEPA-TYPE FILTERS
This model is equipped with permanent HEPA-Type filters which never need
replacement with normal use.
To Clean Your HEPA-Type Filter:
• DO NOT USE WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS TO CLEAN THE HEPA-TYPE FILTER.
• It is recommended that you use a vacuum cleaner that has a HEPA filter built
into it. If a HEPA filter vacuum is not available, you should vacuum your HEPA
filter outdoors to keep the particles from getting recirculated in the air in your
• To vacuum-clean the filter, hold the filter and run a vacuum cleaner with a
nozzle or brush attachment along the filter to pick-up the dirt and particles (Fig. 8). Repeat along the
entire surface of the HEPA-Type filter. We recommend that a vacuum with hepa filtration is used for
cleaning the filters.
• Note the filter may still be discolored even after cleaning it. This is acceptable and will not affect
• After vacuuming the filter, place it back into the air purifier housing and snap filter grille into place.
These cleaning intervals are intended as guidelines only. Performance of any filter media is dependent upon
the concentration of contaminates going through the system. High concentrations of contaminates
such as dust, pet dander and smoking will reduce the useful performance of the filter.
NOTE: The HEPA-Type filters are not washable.