The Oven Door and its gasket
Before cleaning the oven door, we recommend you to
remove it from the oven.
Proceed as follows:
1. open the oven door completely;
2. find the hinges linking the door to the oven (see
3. unlock and turn the small levers located on the two
hinges (see figure 12);
4. handle the door by its left- and right-hand sides,
then slowly turn it towards the oven until it is half-
closed (see figure 13);
5. gently pull the oven door off its site (see figure 13);
6. place it on a steady plan.
Clean the oven door glass with warm soapy water and a
softh cloth only. Never use harsh abrasives.
Once the cleaning is carried out, refit the oven door,
following the procedure in reverse.
DO NOT clean the oven door while the glass
panels are warm. If this precaution is not observed
the glass panel may shatter.
If the door glass panel becomes chipped or has
deep scratches, the glass will be weakened and
must be replaced to prevent the possibility of the
panel shattering. Contact your local Service Centre
who will be pleased to advise further.
Models in stainless steel or aluminium:
We recommend to clean the oven door using only a wet
sponge and dry it up after cleaning with a soft cloth.
Never use steel wool, acids or abrasive products as they
can damage the oven surface.
Clean the oven control panel following the same
The correct operation of the oven is ensured by a gasket
placed round the edge of the oven cavity.
Periodically check the condition of this gasket. If
necessary, clean it without using abrasive cleaning
If the gasket shows to be damaged, call you local
Service Centre. Do not use the oven until it has been
Oven lamp replacement
Disconnect the appliance from the electricity
If the oven bulb needs replacing, it must comply with
the following specifications: electric power, 15 W/25 W;
electric rate, 230 V (50 Hz); resistant to temperatures
of 300°C; connection type: E14. These bulbs are
available from your local Service Force Centre.
To replace the faulty bulb (Fig. 14):
1. Ensure the oven is disconnected from the electrical
2. Turn the glass cover anticlockwise.
3. Remove the faulty bulb and replace it with the new
4. Refit the glass cover.
5. Reconnect to the electrical supply.