Tips for use
• The mixer is very well suited for chop-
ping small amounts of food such as
nuts, breadcrumbs or herbs.
• Sauces which have separated can be
quickly saved again in the mixer.
• Cut or break up foods to be processed
in the mixer into cubes of about 2 to
• Always remove the stones of fruit and
bones from meat, since these can dam-
age the blade unit.
Bread roll, biscuits, toast
Soups, vegetables, fruit
*Always start at a low speed and then increase the speed.
• Crushing ice: always add a little water
to the container before crushing ice.
• When processing dry mixtures it may
be necessary to switch off the appli-
ance occasionally, to open the mixer lid
and scrape the mixture from the walls
of the container with the scraper.
• When mixing liquid and solid ingredi-
ents first mix the liquid items and then
add the dry ingredients.
• Allow hot liquids to cool before
processing in the mixer.
• If hot ingredients must be processed,
the mix container must be aerated by
removing the closing cover.
5 – 10
Only process ½ cup at a time to ensure
everything is finely chopped
5 – 10
Crumble coarsely before processing
Press pulse button 3-4 times
7 – 10
Oil can be added through the filling hole
Only mix ingredients well,
do not whisk too long,
3 – 10
Mix until the mixture is thick
Use cold milk.
Add ¼ cup water.