Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your
appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages.
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either
the word "DANGER" or "WARNING." These words mean:
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to
reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can happen if the instructions are
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put mixer in water or other liquid.
3. The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and
5. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of discharge opening.
6. Do not operate the mixer with a damaged cord or plug or after the mixer
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the mixer to the
nearest Authorized Service Center for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire,
electric shock or injury.
8. Do not use the mixer outdoors.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
10. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Ice Cream Maker Safety
You can be killed or seriously
injured if you don't immediately
You can be killed or seriously injured
if you don't follow instructions.