ICE CREAM MAKER ATTACHMENT SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may result in personal injury.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put Stand Mixer in water
or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this or any appliance is used
4. Unplug Stand Mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off
parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of hopper inlet and
6. Do not operate the Stand Mixer with a damaged cord or plug, or after the
Stand Mixer malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
the Stand Mixer to the nearest Authorised Service Centre for examination,
repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire,
electric shock, or injury.
8. Do not use the Stand Mixer outdoors.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
10. Do not let the cord contact hot surfaces, including the stove.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is designed for household use only.
ICE CREAM MAKER ATTACHMENT SAFETY | 7