Assembling the Ice Cream Maker
Attachment for Tilt-Head Mixer
To Assemble Freeze Bowl and Dasher:
NOTE: Use the freeze bowl immediately
upon removal from freezer, as it begins to
thaw once removed.
IMPORTANT: Do not pour ice cream
batter into the freeze bowl until all parts
are assembled and the mixer is running.
1. Turn stand mixer speed-control to "O"
(off) and unplug mixer.
2. Tilt motor head back and remove
3. Place dasher inside the freeze bowl.
4. Place the freeze bowl on bowl-clamping
5. Gently turn the freeze bowl in
counterclockwise direction (in direction of
) to secure. The freeze bowl should fit
the bowl-clamping plate tightly.
* For bowl-lift mixer, see page 5 and 6.