18" High Velocity Floor Fan
COMERCIALIZADORA MEXICO AMERICANA S.de R.L. de C.V.
NEXTENGO NO. 78
COLONIA SANTA CRUZ ACAYUCAN
MEXICO D.F. C.P. 02770
TELEFONO (5) 328-3500
Energy Consumption: 192 W
Operating Frequency: 60 Hz
Voltage: 120 V~
For product service, call customer service at 368-01-05
Item Stock Number: UPC:
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Important Safety Instructions
1. Never insert fingers, pencils, or other foreign objects through
2. Disconnect fan when moving it from one location to another.
3. Be sure that the fan is on a stable surface when operating to
avoid the chance of it overturning.
4. Disconnect fan when removing housing parts for cleaning.
Reinstall parts before reconnecting to power supply.
5. DO NOT use this fan in a window. Rain may cause an
WARNING: Use of a three-prong to two-prong
adapter is not recommended. Improper connection
may create the risk of electrocution.
6.WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or
a) Do not use this fan with any solid-state speed
b)Unplug fan before cleaning or servicing.
c) If you disassemble your fan, completely reassemble
before plugging into outlet.
d)Do not use this fan in a window. Rain may create an
7. The power cord is equipped with a three-prong grounded plug
that must be inserted into a matching receptacle. Under no
circumstances must the grounding prong be cut off the plug.
New 3/01 2085342
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE
FLASH AND ARROW-
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
HEAD WITHIN THE
D O N O T R E M O V E M O T O R
C O V E R
( O R
B A C K ) .
ALERTING YOU OF
I N S I D E . R E F E R S E R V I C I N G
" D A N G E R O U S
Q U A L I F I E D
S E R V I C E
SEE MARKING ON BOTTOM / BACK OF PRODUCT
1. Plug the fan into any standard 120 V AC household outlet.
2. Using the rotary switch, set the desired fan speed.
3. Tilt fan to direct air flow.
Always Unplug Cord Before Using
Cleanning: IMPORTANT! DO NOT immerse electrical parts in
water! Parts may be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
Wipe all other parts with a soft cloth moistened with water and
mild detergent only. DRY ALL PARTS COMPLETELY BEFORE
RECONNECTING TO POWER SOURCE.
Lubrication: Motor is permanently lubricated.
Store in a clean dry area when not in use.
To prevent fire or electri-
cal shock hazard, do not
POINT WITHIN THE
expose this product to
ALERTING YOU OF
rain or moisture.
I M P O R T A N T
I N S T R U C T I O N S
A C C O M P A N Y I N G