STEP 8: POSITION WATER LINE
AND HOUSE WIRING
• Position water supply line and house wiring on the floor of the
opening to avoid interference with base of dishwasher and
components under dishwasher.
STEP 9: INSTALL DRAIN HOSE,
• Position dishwasher in front of cabinet opening. Insert drain
hose into the hole in cabinet side. If a power cord is used,
guide the end through a separate hole.
Tip: Prevent unnecessary service call charges for no ﬁ ll,
drain or noise concerns.
Position utility lines so they do not interfere with anything
under or behind the dishwasher.
Maximum Drain Hose
STEP 10: SLIDE DISHWASHER
THREE-FOURTHS OF THE WAY
with knees. Damage will occur.
• Grasp the sides of the front panel and slide dishwasher into
the opening a few inches at a time.
Do not push against
front door panel with
knee. Damage to the
door panel will occur.
• As you proceed, pull the drain hose through the opening
under the sink. Stop pushing when the dishwasher extends
about 6 inches forward of adjacent cabinets.
• Make sure drain hose is not kinked under or behind the
• Make certain the house wiring, drain line and water line do
not interfere with components under dishwasher.
STEP 11: INSTALL TRIM PIECES
Skip this step if trim is not supplied with the dishwasher.
In this step you will need the trim pieces set aside in Step 1.
• Position the trim pieces so the lips face toward the
• Select a long trim piece and press it onto the left side tub
ﬂ ange. Start with the top edge and press the trim piece
completely onto the tub ﬂ ange as you move towards the
bottom. Repeat for the right side tub ﬂ ange trim piece.
• Install remaining trim piece on the top tub ﬂ ange.
Do not push against front panel