PREPARE HOT WATER LINE
• The line may enter from either side, rear or floor within the
shaded area shown in Figure F.
• The line may pass through the same hole as the electrical
cable and drain hose. Or, cut an additional 1-1/2" diameter
hole to accommodate the water line. If power cord with plug
is used, water line must not pass through power cord hole.
19" From Wall
Water Line Connection
• Turn off the water supply.
• Install a hand shut-off valve in an accessible location, such
as under the sink. (Optional, but strongly recommended and
may be required by local codes.)
• Water connection is on the left side of the dishwasher. Install
the hot water inlet line, using no less than 3/8" copper tubing.
Route the line as shown in Figure F and extend forward at
least 19" from rear wall.
• Adjust water heater for 120°F to 150°F temperature.
• Flush water line to clean out debris.
• The hot water supply line pressure must be 20-120 PSI.
Turn page to begin dishwasher installation.
2" From Floor