Solenoid Gas Valves
The electrically operated V4295A, S and V8295A, S Solenoid
Gas Valves control the flow of natural and LP (liquefied
These valves are used on atmospheric boilers, commercial
water heaters, roof-top make-up air burners, power burners
• V4295A,S are used with 120 Vac controllers;
V8295A,S are used with 24 Vac controllers.
• Models available in Normally Closed and Normally
• Normally Closed models, for safety shut-off
applications, consist of a direct on/off operator for
opening and closing of the valve.
• Normally Open models, for vent (double block and
bleed) valve applications, consist of a direct electric
on/off operator for closing and opening of the valve.
• Models are suitable for the control of gaseous fluids in
gas consuming appliances according to international
• Models have 1/4 inch NPT inlet and outlet pressure
• Models have inlet screen to protect the valve from the
entry of dirt.
V4295A Normally Closed (N.C.) Safety shut-off Valve, 120V
V4295S Normally Open (N.O.) Vent Valve, 120V
V8295A Normally Closed (N.C.) Safety shut-off Valve, 24V
V8295S Normally Open (N.O.) Vent Valve, 24V
Type of gas
Air, Natural, Manufactured, Mixed and LP gas.
Refer to Figures 1 and 2
Straight through, non-offset
Die cast aluminum
Screw terminal connections
Valve opening time
Less than 1 second