The V4297S provides the vent function in a double block and
bleed configuration. The valve is part of the Honeywell
Integrated Valve Train System, which allows gas train
components to be directly bolted together.
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 1999 Honeywell Inc. • All Rights Reserved
Normally Open Vent Valve
• Used with natural, manufactured, mixed or liquefied
petroleum (LP) gases.
• V4297S valves are normally open valves to be used as
vent valves in double block and bleed
configurations. The gas flows through the vent
connection when the valve is not energized.
• V4297S are used with 110/120Vac 50/60Hz
• Two valve body types (small and large)
applicable to seven pipe sizes:
Small body type for 3/4 in. (19 mm), 1 in. (25 mm),
1-1/4 in. (32 mm), 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) and
2 in. (51 mm) pipes.
Large body type for 2 in. (51 mm),
2-1/2 in. (64 mm) and 3 in. (76 mm) pipes.
• Small body has a 1 in. NPT threaded vent connection.
Large body has a 1-1/4 in. NPT threaded vent
• Two 1/4 in. NPT threaded pressure taps available for
the small body valve, three for the large body valve.
• NEMA 1 enclosure standard.
• V4297S is not gas flow direction dependent. It can be
connected either way in the valve train.
• Unpainted die-cast aluminum body.