compartment is hot!
Allow it to cool down
before changing lamp!
reduce the risk of
personal injury, do not
drop the lamp module
or touch the lamp bulb.
The bulb may shatter
and cause injury if it is
Replacing the lamp
The projector will detect the lamp life itself. It will show you a warning
message "Lamp is approaching the end of its useful life in full power
operation. Replacement Suggested!" When you see this message,
changing the lamp as soon as possible.
Make sure the projector has been cooled down for at least 30 minutes
before changing the lamp.
Lamp Changing Procedure:
1. Turn the power off the projector by pressing the Power
2. Allow the projector to cool down at least 30 minutes.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the screw from the cover.
5. Push up and remove the cover.
6. Remove the 2 screws from the lamp module.
7. Pull out the lamp module.
To replace the lamp module, reverse the previous steps.