VGA to component / HDTV
Composite video cable
Connecting to a computer
1. Ensure the projector and your computer
are turned off.
2. Connect one end of the VGA cable to
the VGA IN connector on the projector;
connect the other end to the VGA
connector on the computer and tighten
3. Connect one end of the power cord to the
AC power socket on the projector; connect
the other end to an electrical power
1. Remove the lens cap.
2. Turn on the projector first and then the
3. Adjust the position, focus and zoom.
4. Run your presentation
Powering off the projector
1. Press the power button twice.
2. Do not remove the AC Power cord from
the outlet until the projector fan has shut
DVD player or VCR
Powering on the projector