change the default start-up screen of Acer projector
to their desired image. You can install My Start-up
Screen from the bundled CD. Connect the projector to
your PC with the bundled USB cable then execute My
Start-up Screen utility to download your desired
image from your PC to projector. Before the download
starts, the projector must enter "Download
first. Please follow the instruction below to enter "Down-
1. If the AC power cord of the projector was unplugged, plug the AC
2. If the projector was turned on, press power button twice to turn off the
3. Make sure all the fan of projector was shut down and the "Power" LED
4. Press and hold "Menu/Enter" button then press "
5. When "Temp" and "Lamp" LEDs turn on again, release both buttons,
projector enters download mode.
6. Please make sure the USB cable has been plugged and connected to your
Press the button after choosing "Yes" to return the display parameters on all
menus to the factory default settings.
/ Video Mode)
My Start-up Screen is a PC utility for user to