3. Check that moisture has not condensed on the filter components. If moisture is present, do not
proceed with startup until the moisture has been removed.
4. Disconnect the filter output from the drive.
5. Connect the filter to the utility.
Use extreme caution to avoid contact with line voltage when checking for power. INJURY OR
DEATH MAY RESULT IF SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT OBSERVED.
6. Confirm that line voltage is present at the input terminals (A1, B1, C1) of the filter.
7. Confirm that line voltage is present at the output terminals (A2, B2, C2) of the filter.
8. Disconnect the filter from the utility.
9. Connect the filter output to the drive.
10. Refer to the drive user manual for the drive startup procedure. Observe all safety instructions in the
drive user manual.
INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE MAY RESULT IF THE DRIVE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
ARE NOT OBSERVED.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT MAY OCCUR IF THE DRIVE STARTUP PROCEDURES ARE NOT
GE Capacitor & Power Quality Products