for your dryer are listed below.
follow carefully the Rules
For Safe Use Of Your Coldspot
Failure to do so could result in serious injury or death,
fire or explosion.
Rules For Safe Use of Your Coldspot Dryer
Your dryer has several built-in safety features. However, the most important safety
factor is the care taken by you, its owner.
• Read all instructions before using this
• Remove the dryer door before
removing dryer from service or
• Clean the lint screen before each load.
A clogged lint screen may become a
fire hazard. The lint screen must be in
place when operating the dryer.
• The interior of the machine and
exhaust duct should be cleared of
combustible lint periodically by a
• Use only fabric softeners or products
that are recommended
of the fabric softener or
product to eliminate static in the dryer.
• To avoid the risk of electrical shock the
dryer must be electrically grounded
before it is operated.
• Keep laundry aids and cleaning solvents
out of children's reach (Io_'up
possible) to prevent poisoning or
• Read and follow instructions on
packages of laundry and cleaning aids.
Heed any warning or precaution.
• Always disconnect
or turn off the
dryer's electrical and gas supplies
• Before going on vacation turn off your
• Do not let dust, lint paper, rags,
chemicals, etc, pileup around or under
• Never dry articles that have been
washed, spotted or soaked in
flammable dry cleaning solvents,
gasoline, kerosene, or other flammable
or explosive substances as they give off
vapors that could ignite or explode.
• Never use heat to dry articles that
contain plastic, foam or sponge rubber,
rubber, or rags that are coated with
paint, wax, oil or grease. Heat may
damage the material or create a fire
• Never allow small children to operate,
play with or crawl inside the dryer.
Close supervision of children is
necessary when the appliance is used
• Do not reach-into the drum while it
• Do not install or store this appliance
where it will be exposed to weather.
Dryer should not be operated if room
temperature is below 45°F (7.2°C).
• Do not tamper with controls.
• Do not install, repair, or perform any
servicing unless you are qualified.
Improper installation, repair, or
servicing may result in a fire hazard or