This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions. (1) This device may not
cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Canadian Department of Communications Compliance Statement
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numerique de la classe B est conforme a la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
C-UL: Bears the C-UL Mark and is in compliance with Canadian Safety Regulations according to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1.
1. Use the attached speciﬁ ed cables with the MultiSync V652-TM (V652) colour monitor so as not to interfere with radio and
(1) Please use the supplied power cord or equivalent to ensure FCC compliance.
(2) Please use the supplied shielded video signal cable, DVI-D to DVI-D cable.
2. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of
the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee
that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult your dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
If necessary, the user should contact the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for additional suggestions.
The user may ﬁ nd the following booklet, prepared by the Federal Communications Commission, helpful: "How to Identify
and Resolve Radio-TV Interference Problems." This booklet is available from the U.S. Government Printing Ofﬁ ce, Washington,
D.C., 20402, Stock No. 004-000-00345-4.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation.
OmniColor is a registered trademark of NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH in the countries of EU and
DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Deﬁ nition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC
in the United States and other countries.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
U.S. Responsible Party: NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
500 Park Boulevard, Suite 1100
Itasca, Illinois 60143
Type of Product:
Equipment Classiﬁ cation:
We hereby declare that the equipment speciÞ ed above
conforms to the technical standards as speciÞ ed in the FCC Rules.
Class B Peripheral
MultiSync V652-TM (V652)