A. 6" (15.2 cm) min. clearance
You will need a level surface at least 6" (15.2 cm) from heat
sources such as ranges or heaters.
Do not block the air openings or place the air purifier on a soft
surface such as a bed or sofa.
Operate indoors only.
NOTE: Before operating the air purifier, record the date of
installation on the HEPA filter. Under normal conditions, the HEPA
filter should be replaced annually, and the pre-filter should be
replaced every 3 months. To remove and replace either filter, see
in the "Air Purifier Care" section.
Plug into a grounded
3 prong outlet.
Do not remove
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
1. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
NOTE: Both filter indicator lights will flash once during a self-
test when the air purifier is turned on or after a power
2. Turn the fan speed knob to the large fan icon (High), the
middle fan icon (Medium) or the small fan icon (Low) to select
the desired fan speed.
3. Turn the fan speed knob to Off to turn off the air purifier.
A. Low fan speed
B. Medium fan
C, High fan speed
D, HEPA filter
FiltB r C
E. Pre-filter indicator
F. Filter reset button
A. Release tabs
B. HEPA filter
C. Bottom slot
E. Front grille
1. Turn the fan speed knob to Off.
2. Unplug air purifier or disconnect
3. Place fingers on the front release tabs. Gently push the tabs
in and pull the front grille forward to remove it.
4. Remove both filters and set aside. Do not try to wash and
reuse either the HEPA filter or the pre-filter.
5. Clean the air purifier with a soft, damp cloth.