1. Remove the coffee bowl from
the grinder base.
2. Fill the spice grinder with the desired
spices, then put on the solid spice
3. Place the spice grinder bowl into
the grinder base and twist clockwise
to lock into place.
4. Place the top cover of the coffee
grinder over the solid spice grinder
lid, making sure the top cover aligns
with the motor housing base in the
same way it does when grinding
coffee. Then, press down on the
top cover to run the coffee grinder
to grind spices to the desired
consistency. For optimum grinding
results, do not pulse the top cover.
5. After grinding, remove the top cover
and solid spice grinder lid. Then
place the shaker lid and dispense
your freshly ground spices.
*The Spice Grinder accessory (BCGSGA)
can only be used with Coffee Grinder
models BCG111 and BCG211.